List of Campsites in Castlerock, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Moorbrook Lodge, Castlerock, County Londonderry (CNI Members offer)
- Castlerock Holiday Park, Castlerock, County Londonderry
- Hayes Caravan Park, Castlerock, County Londonderry
- Mussenden Temple, Downhill Castle and Gardens
- Roe Valley Country Park
- Magilligan Ferry to Greencastle
- Bishop's Road and Gortmore Viewing Port
- Binevenagh & Benbradagh Mountains
- Altahullion Wind Farm
- Dunluce Castle
- Hezlett House
- Giant's Causeway
- Jet Centre
- Skydiving & Gliding from the Ulster Gliding Club
- Hang-Gliding & Paragliding from Binevenagh Mountain
- Angling & Shore Fishing
- Kitesurfing, poer kiting and body boarding from Benone Strand
- Motor sport
- Jet Skiing
- Wind surfing
- Canoeing & Sea kayaking
- Bird Watching
There are so many things to do around Castlerock
- Benone and Downhill beach are only 3 miles away and are world famous for the excellent bass fishing. In fact in Nov 2005 a 16lb 4oz bass was landed here which can be seen mounted at Moorbrook.
- Castlerock beach and River Bann Estuary only 2 miles away: another good area to fish for bass, sea trout, fluke etc.
- Carnroe is world famous for salmon fishing and only 20 mins away, Moorbrook can organise guided days on this stretch
- Mussenden Temple and Downhill forest for fantastic scenic walks.
- Hilltop riding centre and Castlerock Golf Club are also close by.
- Wine Bar in nearby Portrush.
- The Legendary Giants Causeway, a world heritage site, is a short drive away.
- The Lough Foyle ferry at Magilligan makes Donegal 10 mins away.